About GRIT Fitness
GRIT Fitness brings an innovative approach to boutique fitness by providing energetic group classes in a dance club environment. A carefully curated and enthusiastic staff of instructors teach over 60 classes each week at two studios, ranging from dance and kickboxing to high-intensity interval training, toning and cycling. Since its inception in January 2015, GRIT Fitness has rapidly grown to become the premier location for millennial women to get fit, socialize and feel empowered. Through engaging, high-energy fitness experiences and a “no mean girls allowed” culture, it successfully differentiates itself in Dallas’ highly saturated boutique fitness scene. By hosting monthly events and over 100 complimentary community classes, GRIT Fitness has energized thousands of young women in Dallas to stay active and connected.
Brittani Rettig, Dallas native and Harvard MBA, founded GRIT Fitness in January 2015. She earned her undergraduate degree from Cornell University where she was captain of the women’s varsity basketball team. Rettig continues to author her leading fitness/lifestyle blog, GRIT by Brit, which receives national recognition from SELF Magazine, POPSUGAR and Greatist.
So now you’re probably wondering, what’s in it? Well here’s a run down:
- 21-Day Fitness challenge complete with workout calendar and nutrition tips
- Several on-the-go workouts categorized by focus (arms, legs, abs, cardio, etc.)
- On demand workout videos featuring my original workouts
- Inspirational pep talk videos from yours truly!
- New original content and workouts added regularly
- Live streaming of GRIT Fitness classes – coming soon!