- This event has passed.
TangoTab’s Breaking A Guinness World Record: Most People Making Sandwiches Simultaneously
February 27, 2016 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pmFree
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION
Break a world record. Make a huge difference. Create a lifelong memory.
Mark your calendar for 2.27.2016.
TangoTab and friends are set to break the Guinness World Record for Most People Making Sandwiches Simultaneously. We need at least 3,000 people there, so don’t hide ya kids and don’t hide ya wives…we need everybody out there!!!
All sandwiches made at the event will be donated to the North Texas Food Bank, The SoupMobile, the Bridge, Good Samaritans and many more.
– Please arrive between 8:45am – 9:15am
– Entrance doors will close promptly at 10am
– The World Record will take place at 10:30am
– Event will wrap up approximately at noon
Dallas Convention Center
Exhibit Hall B
650 S Griffin St.
Dallas, TX 75202
Phone: (214) 939-2750
WHAT TO BRING
Bring any of the items below, but this is what we recommend…
– Packs of deli meat (do not bring sliced meat from the deli counter
– Single sliced American Cheese
– Loaves of bread
– Plain yellow mustard
– Sandwich bags that can zip
Example: If you bring enough slices of cheese for 72 sandwiches, bring enough meat and bread for 72 sandwiches.
WHO CAN ATTEND
– Anyone that can make a sandwich
– This is a family fun event, but please do not bring children that have to be tended to
– We have had kids there as young as 3 years old participate in our events
– If students or adults need to get community service hours for the event, we will have a station set up to have people sign off on it
WHAT TO WEAR
– Upon arrival you will receive a shirt for the event
– Pull hair back so it doesn’t hang in your face or wear ball cap
– Wear anything you don’t mind getting mustard or other stains on
– Wear close toe shoes
– We will not have a coat check at the event