Sometimes the airport can be the worst experience ever and can really put a damper on your trip. But here are some lifetime hacks that even the most avid of travelers had no idea about!
Check out these important hacks:
1. Check if you apply for Global Entry or TSA Pre programs, so you can skip all the unnecessary security hassles.
via flickr / dionhinchcliffe
2. Fly the red eye flights, and save money, time and the rush of people!
via Liza Travel Bug
3. You’re actually allowed to bring your own alcohol on the plane if they’re 100 ml or less and fit in a 20 cm x 20 cm Ziploc bag.
via I’m a Travel Ninja
4. Most people are right-handed and are known to turn right on impulse, so pick the security lane that’s on the left to avoid line-ups!
via Much Music
5. Carry an empty water bottle in your carry-on. Products are ridiculously overpriced at airports, so fill your bottle up at the water fountain for no money!
via Real Simple
6. Use sites like Seat Guru to find out if your potential seats were given a good rating by previous flyers.
SEE FULL LIST HERE >>>
Source : Diymasters.in