The Culture Supplier
After a year of laying low, Queen Bey emerges the evening before her Super Bowl performance to drop her new video/song Formation.
This Pro-Black anthem is unapologetic & was released perfectly in this Black History Month/ Mardi Gras season.
The Culture Supplier points out 6 things we thought Beyonce wanted to make clear:
6 Things We’ve Learned from Formation
1. Don’t associate her w/ Illuminati. Ya’ll corny.
2. Louisiana mixed with Alabama made her a Texas Bama!
3. She loves her baby’s afro & her man’s Jackson 5 nostrils
4. She too has hot sauce stashed, SWAG.
5. If you’re a good boy you can go to Red Lobster or take a ride in her chopper.
6. She slay, okay! Now ladies lets get in formation,
cause she just may be a Black Bill Gates in the making!