Written by: Brianna Normanby
Choosing the best custom sportswear is not as hard a decision as you may be thinking, in fact as long as you know what to look for and you know what to factor into your decision, the purchasing of custom sportswear should be quick, easy and completely hassle-free.
You need to choose the best fabric for custom sportswear. The material used to make your sportswear should be of the highest quality, it should be durable so it can be washed numerous times. Speak to your manufacturer, if you are dealing directly with the manufacturer, and ask which fabric they use so you know that the custom sportswear you are ordering is of the finest and supreme quality.
Here Is A Checklist Of The Parameters To Be Necessarily Checked:
- Color – The colors you choose should be based on your team colors. Only choose a manufacturer that will put you in complete control of your own design. You need to choose the best sportswear which are flexible, and you can customize your sportswear according to your needs.
- Design – The design should necessarily be your own and unique. Think of a suitable design which you want before you start shopping around for a manufacturer. Some of the manufacturers these days provide their full range online with extremely easy online design tools, so you can play around to get the design you know will work for you. You should be given the design flexibility you need to create your unique design that will work for your team now and moving forward.
- Size – Sizing is a very essential aspect and something you are going to want to take your time over. This is imperative that the custom sportswear fits comfortably and allows complete freedom of movement. This should not be too loose or too tight. So, get your measuring tape out and start measuring your players to identify the right sizes for each of them.
- Quantity – The next decision you need to make when it comes to custom sportswear is the quantities. A good tip is to purchase at least 2 items per player. Remember that the clothing is going to need washing after every game or practice. So, if you have a game for two consecutive days, getting the clothing dry could become quite a task. Each player having two items can ensure the players are always clean and looking professional, with one uniform in the wash and the other being worn.
- Turnaround Time – Speak to your manufacturer regarding their turnaround times. When you place your order, you don’t expect to wait months for your items to be ready, two weeks is about average, taking into consideration the manufacturer needs to make each of the items based on your given specifications. Once you have used the company, they should be able to speed up turnaround times for additional orders of the same item moving forward.
Pricing – The last but not the least is to identify the price being asked per item of the custom sportswear. Several companies will end up offering discounted rates on larger quantities, so this is something to investigate. Remember quality is more important than pricing and often it is better to pay slightly more and get a better-quality item that will provide you with the finished product you are looking for.
Following the above tips will certainly help you in purchasing the best custom sportswear which is apt as per your requirement and budget.