The Culture Supplier – Submitted by Simone
1. Understand that Congress isn’t who he’s reaching out to, but more so campaigning for the next President [a debate without the debate].
2. Addressing issues he deems necessary to be fixed within next 5-10 years.
3. With one of the largest TV audiences, he wants to give the people something to think about.
4. One last time to speak on the legacy he wants to leave.
5. He’ll call out his predecessor – not by name, but by the issues he wants he or she to overcome and deal with.
Make sure you use the Hashtag #SOTU #POTUS